McCormick Commercial is an Austin Texas based real estate Project Management and Construction Services Company. Chip McCormick established McCormick Commercial in 2009 with a mission to provide the highest level of construction expertise in the Central Texas marketplace.
Real Estate and Construction Project Management
• Endurance - McCormick Commercial has managed extraordinary projects for nearly three decades. We have provided services to properties and clients at the highest levels of their respective industries, companies like Chevron, Motorola, Apple, BMC, Emerson, Charles Schwab, Dimensional Fund Advisors, Graves Daugherty and Frost Bank.
• Quality - Our services include corporate site selection analysis, development financial analysis, ground-up construction management, tenant project management and facility management and maintenance services. We have a track record of successful, profitable and enduring projects and client customers second to none. See our PROJECTS page for more information.
• Innovation - Our building projects regularly feature innovations in architectural design, energy efficiency, project financing and site planning. Many of our projects have garnered national recognition. We maintain hands-on guidance and control throughout the design and construction process to ensure that each project is built to the highest quality standards at the lowest possible cost to the owner.
• Reliability - We manage each stage of every project. From the pre-design phase of a project concept through design, construction and delivery of a completed structure, we form alliances with investors, architects, engineers, and specialized trades to create solid relationships with our satisfied customers throughout Texas and the southern United States.
Finish Carpentry, Doors and Hardware
• Opportunity - Not long after we started our Project Management business, we recognized that the local marketplace lacked reliable, high-quality door, hardware and trim carpentry subcontractors to keep up with fast-growing Austin. Therefore, in 2010, we expanded our business to include carpentry services and door & hardware installation to fill that need.
• Viability – In 2010 the owners of The Austonian condominium tower selected our company as exclusive provider of door, hardware and trim carpentry services in all of its residential units. This contract has given McCormick Commercial the opportunity to greatly expand the level of service we provide and gives our Project Management team addition tools to provide accurate cost forecasting.